The Entrepreneurs World Summit is a convention for the world's foremost entrepreneurs with the purpose to facilitate entrepreneurial success and promote societal development through increased entrepreneurship.
We believe entrepreneurs are a key resource for the world’s development. Entrepreneurs create jobs, drive necessary change through sustainable products & services, finance welfare through taxes and act as leaders in their ecosystems of companies and social communities and are role models for new entrepreneurs. When entrepreneurs interact fantastic things happen.
The vision with the Entrepreneurs World Summit is to build an annual forum for the foremost founders and entrepreneurs to create value that will benefit the participating entrepreneurs, their companies and societies.
- Leading Swedish entrepreneurs of mid and large sized companies, members of Founders Alliance Sweden, who are active internationally.
- International entrepreneurs from sibling organizations that are akin to Founders Alliance.
- A selection of influential leaders of industry, politicians as well as experts in diverse fields of endeavour.
Some of the previous participants at the Entrepreneurs World Summit: founders and owners of Klarna, iZettle, Truecaller, Global Catalyst Partners, GetAbstract, Pharmacure
Health Care International, Alliance for Reccruitment, Mastermark, Footway Group, Paradox Interactive.
Values for participants
- Acquiring a selection of significant business contacts.
- Strategic and tactical insights that help to achieve key challenges.
- Inspiration from senior entrepreneurs and key business leaders.
- Becoming part of a group of people who actively believes in the promotion of societal development through increased entrepreneurship.
The Network that will deliver
To add a further valuable dimension for participants, Founders Alliance will actively engage and pool resources from our network of 1000 Swedish entrepreneurs, top 100 key industry leaders and business owners as well as our 10 partners.
Criteria for participants
Entrepreneurs who already operate international businesses or have confirmed plans to internationalize in the near future. Each entrepreneur must meet one of the following criteria based on present or previous merits:
- Main owner with a leading position in the current founded company with at least 100 million SEK in turnover (approx. 15 million USD), and international presence or plan to internationalise.
- At least two holdings as an investor and at least one company with international representation and a turnover exceeding 15 million USD.
- Exceptions to the above criteria in exceptional cases when the participant can bring great value to the other participating entrepreneurs; i.e. contributor, entrepreneur from a prioritised region, industry or background.